Twin City Track Club presents
2006 Winter Seminar
Sunday February 26th
with Jeff Galloway
Please join your running friends for a night of food,drink and inspiration heading into 2006! We have planned an evening at Salem College Club Dining Room (lower level of the Corrin Cafeteria) that will include food, drinks (yes-alcoholic) and education.
Drinks begin at 6pm with dinner and seminar to follow at approximately 7pm.
$10 at the door for non-members and $5 for card carrying TCTC members.
Bring your ears and questions you might have for this experienced coach!
Contact Activities chair, Julie Cox to RSVP and for further information.
Who is Jeff Galloway?
- US Olympian
- Author of top selling running books in North America, Galloway's Book on Running and Marathon You Can Do It!
- Runner's World columnist
- Inspirational speaker to over 200 running and fitness sessions each year
- Designer of the walk-run, low mileage marathon training program-with an over 98% success rate Jeff Galloway spends the time necessary to answer the questions of thousands of beginners, recreational runners, aspiring marathoners and time goal runners-every year.
- He has worked with over 150,000 average people in training for specific goals and is the inventor of the Galloway RUN-WALK method.
- His innovative ideas have opened up the possibility of running and completing a marathon to almost everyone. Philosophically, Jeff believes that we were all designed to run and walk, and he keeps finding ways to bring more people into the positive world of exercise.